Countless people have been annoyed by the fact that there is no way to delete your ships or change their order on the list. There actually is a way, but if you do it wrong you can mess up and possibly lose your ships. As long as you back up your ships, there is no chance of this happening, since you can just restore the ships folder, so here is your PSA for the day. BEFORE ATTEMPTING THIS, BACK UP YOUR VEHICLELIST!!! Also, read the whole thing before you attempt this.
OK, here's how to delete ships...
1. Find the folder where the Astrobattle files are stored. It's probably C:/Program Files/Astrobattle unless you installed the files somewhere else.
2. Once you are there, you should see a bunch of folders, text documents, and the Astrobattle icon. Look for a folder called "user" and go into it.
3. Go into the folder titled "vehicle".
4. You'll see a lot of text documents and a lot of images. Ignore these. Scroll towards the bottom and you should see a file called "vehiclelist.xml". Right click on it and select edit.
5. A text document should open up, and for simplicity, make sure word-wrap is off. Select "Format" at the top and make sure there is no checkmark beside "Word Wrap".
6. So now you will see a bunch of lines of text. If you scroll all the way to the right, you'll see the names of your ships, in the order they appear on the list. OK, here goes the deleting, ready?
7. Find the ship you want to delete and delete the entire line that it is in. There should be a bunch of stuff inbetween a "<" and a "/>". Delete all of it. Don't delete anything else or it might mess up the rest of the stuff. The ship you erased from your vehicle list won't be on your list anymore when you try to select a ship.
8.If you want to reorder your ships follow the same steps but instead of deleting the line of text, cut it and paste it into the list inbetween the lines of the ships you want it to be between.
In order to back up your ships, copy the vehiclelist.xml file to a different location on your computer. If all else fails and your life is going down in flames, simply copy the backup file into the vehicle folder and press "yes" when it asks you if you want to replace the file. You're ships will be back to the way they were and all will be well in the world.